REED is hiring! Are you looking for a career opportunity within an international environment? Do you want to start your professional career in HR right now? Do you want to use English + Dutch language on a daily basis? Open also for fresh graduates! Our client is a well-known international company in expansion, currently looking for Dutch speaking candidates.
- Direct contact with client employees regarding HR-related queries via phone and email
- Perform data look up as well as data entry in various HR administration systems
- Production of official HR documents such as references
- Payroll activities
- Upon gaining maturity, complete continuous improvement projects and additional tasks are assigned
- Higher education required
- Fluent level of Dutch and English
- Strong computer skills (ability to learn and use various systems efficiently)
- Excellent client and customer focus
- Competitive salary and career progression opportunities
- Up to 5 weeks of holidays and sick days
- Meal Vouchers and Cafeteria system bonuses
- Up to 700 CZK/month life/pension Insurance Contribution
- Referral Bonus
- Anniversary Present
- Continuous field related training and language courses
- Employee Discounts and Employee Share options
- Team buildings
Start: immediately / agreement
If you are interested in this job, feel free to contact us. We will get back to you with more information within 24 hours.
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.com. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
Thu, 08 Nov 2018 10:53:48 +0100
Reed Czech Republic
Language/ English, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.