Would you like to live in the Capital of Central Europe? Prague will amaze you with its low cost of living, great nightlife, large expat community and wonderful architecture! Also, you will have the chance to start a career in one of the top multinational companies. Are you excited?
About the company:
Our client is a big multinational present in 120 countries, which solves unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. They partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, they deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world. This role involves:
- Executing the process accurately and timely (processing payroll inputs and inquiries, performing controls)
- Performing internal/external controls for quality assurance
- Update/create process documentation as requested
- Actively participating in the identification of opportunities for process improvements
- Supporting and sustaining positive work environment that fosters team performance through own work and behavior
- Adhering to processes and policies approved by client and the hiring company
- Demonstrate excellent problem-solving ability, escalates to expert or supervisor when necessary
- Flexible approach and actively look for ways to grow skills and experience
- Fluent English and French or German (B2 – mainly written skills)
- Strong detail orientation
- Excellent client handling skills
- Stress resilient
- Payroll experience is an advantage
- Customer service experience is an advantage
- Previous experience in payroll is not a requirement – They would provide you with an
- opportunity to gain experience and learn!
- Work for a global company with global opportunities
- A challenging and dynamic workflow, ability to apply previous knowledge and learn new skills➢ Meal and wellness vouchers
- Language courses and training opportunities
- 5 weeks of holiday, health insurance and bonus schemes
- Relocation bonus
Fri, 05 Jan 2018 17:49:53 +0000
Shared services and Finance
Language/ English, German, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.