Do you hold a Doctor of Laws or equivalent degree?
Are you looking for a career opportunity?
A very highly-reputed global financial consultancy firm is seeking to fill the post of Junior In-house Legal Counsel. The company takes great pride in providing clients with a world-class service whilst ensuring that all compliance and regulatory requirements are adhered to.
The Junior In-house Legal Counsel will be working directly with the Head of Legal & Compliance Department to provide legal assistance in the preparation of legal documents. Duties include:
- Providing legal advice and drafting experience on ventures, share transfers, licensing, professional indemnity insurance, reputations management and related agreements
- Supporting colleagues when required
- Handling other day-to-day administrative duties
- Managing other ad-hoc projects as may be needed
- Doctor of Law degree or equivalent
- Proficiency in English
- Team player
- Effective time-management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
The company offers excellent career opportunities, a challenging environment and attractive remuneration packages. Full in-house training is provided, however experience within the financial services sector is valued highly.
Mon, 29 Oct 2018 17:30:51 +0100
People and Co
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.