• Answering questions from our European customers on both technical and functional aspects of the Library-division products, being fully responsible for the resolution of issues you are handling.
• Proactively keeping customers informed of how and when problems are resolved with focus on retention and reference ability, documenting all information in required tracking systems.
• Contributing and maintaining information in our centralized database.
• Developing product knowledge and identifying areas for further specialization.
• Multilingual (Dutch, French and English at least communicative level) is a must
• Graduate in Computer Science or similar
• Strong in problem analysis and resolution
• Strong communication skills
• Understanding of IT infrastructure and best practices
• A sense of urgency – Conduct your work with intensity and speed. Huddle fast. Make fact-based decisions. Use good judgment. Keeping the initiatives moving. Repeat.
• A passion for customer success – Be responsive. Follow through on promises. Reject mediocrity. Be obsessive about doing better. Be accessible and communicate proactively. Be selfless. Work as One Infor.
• A thirst for innovation – Be curious. Be a change agent. Some ideas will prove out, and other will not. Fail fast. Iterate. Stay ahead of technology.
• A focus on results – Never ignore results and facts. Learn and adjust. Focus on quality in all that you do. Do more of what works; less of what is not working. Invest your time in value creation. Act like an owner with an adaptive, entrepreneurial spirit.
• A sense of community – Show compassion and caring for others. Be socially responsible. Be inclusive.
Wed, 06 Mar 2019 11:03:04 +0100
Language/ French, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.