Europe Language Jobs is a fast-growing job board that is looking to hire someone to help them with the international Marketing Department and assisting with different tasks.
We have a very dynamic team and is always open to new ideas and possibilities.
Europe Language Jobs currently provides service to candidates and companies throughout Europe, operating in 48 countries and over 33 languages.
We are looking for a Junior Marketing candidate that wants to take a next step and start managing a Marketing team. This would be your tasks:
- Increasing our candidate database and website traffic via:
- Social Media marketing activities (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, plus others)
- Constantly analysis results with Google analytics.
- Posting in different platforms and being proactive on the wide job market
- Contacting and building collaborations with universities and other strategic partners.
- Managing the overall Marketing strategy
- Responsible for the rest of the MKT team
- Develop new projects, try new ideas,
- Prepare strategy with Director of the company and implement it with the team on daily basis
- Creating new opportunities and building collaborations
- Research for new possibilities in the different countries.
- Contact possible partners via email and phone.
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Proficiency level of English.
- Understanding of offline and online marketing, with a particularly strong interest in online marketing.
- Knowledge of the different sections of marketing: Branding, SEO, Social Media…
- Excellent written and verbal skills, passionate about communication.
- Proactive, open minded, eager to learn, not afraid of responsibility, an outgoing personality.
- Ability to multitask.
- Availability to work in Barcelona.
- Managing experience of small marketing teams would be an asset
- International and friendly working environment
- Huge learning experience all around online marketing tasks.
- Chance to develop your marketing knowledge and apply it in practice, doing a wide range of different tasks.
- Chance to be the responsible figure for the whole marketing team.
- Coffee, tea and fruit in the office
- Working for a fast growing company with promising future opportunities.
- To Start ASAP
Thu, 24 Jan 2019 13:04:54 +0100
Europe Language Jobs
Marketing and PR
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.