The Merchant Escalations and Reconciliation Teams are part of the Risk Operations Team and work within the Groupon Shared Service Center, located in our Warsaw office and supporting the EMEA & APAC regions. The aim of the Risk Operations Team is to prevent and minimise financial loss for the company. With +20 people on board, we are currently looking to hire junior talent that seek international exposure, development in the area of Risk Operations and having impact over Groupon’s business on a regional level (EMEA & APAC).
The Junior Merchant Escalations Specialist is a full-time position for a team player ready to start their journey within a global organization that has excellent communication skills in French and English. Your role will be to provide troubleshooting and resolution of serious issues with Groupon merchants, as they escalate areas concering potential financial loss, reputational risk and customer dissatisfaction to the Risk Operations Team.
- Resolving merchant claims and preventing re-feature of high-risk merchants
- Negotiating with merchants in relation to contract disputes and legal settlements that affect the company’s bottom line
- Cultivating relationships with multiple departments across the company to enhance the Risk Operations function
- Approving all additional and expedited payments to merchants
- Approving all post-feature changes to payment terms
- Approving all post-feature edits to deals with potential negative impact
- Training other departments on best practices to minimize the negative financial impact of the above functions
- Interpreting and responding to pre-established risk and fraud alerts by creating and implementing solutions with sales representatives, account managers, and merchants
- Holding payments and/or removing features from active status in order to prevent financial loss
WHAT SKILLS AND BACKGROUND WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French (min. C1) is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (min. B2) is essential
- Previous experience in an international environment is preferred
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably Economics, Law or Business
- Ability to make confident decisions in complex situations and take initiative
WHY WE THINK YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED:
- Employment contract and competitive salary based on your experience and skills
- An attractive monthly bonus system
- International exposure and opportunity for growth within a renowned global company
- Wide range of employees’ benefits, including health care and sports card
- Friendly working atmosphere and the ability to have home office from time to time
- Employment in a dynamically growing company with an established position in the market
- A role that has a real impact on business solutions
- Workplace in the center of Warsaw (Plac Zawiszy)
Thu, 22 Feb 2018 16:02:02 +0000
Language/ French, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.