Looking to move up and onward in your career and experience? You might be the right fit for b5!
We are currently searching for a Junior Process Expert who collaborates in consultancy projects that introduce the b5 business model to our clients.
- Initialize, implement, and measure quality and efficiency improvement, while taking effective measures to ensure a continued development of business processes
- Assist in the identification of potential targets for optimization; taking into consideration a holistic analysis of organization, methods, processes, and systems as well as control mechanisms
- Develop and optimize business models in view of current trends and technologies
- Give advice on business process optimization along the value-adding chain. For instance: corporate management, finance, purchasing, sales, logistics, production, etc.
- Support the partners’ entrepreneurial re-alignment and/or the optimization of business concepts
- A degree in economics, business management, business information technology or equivalent education, a focus on organizational questions is preferable
- Proven experience as a process and/or project manager (1–2 years minimum) – Lean Six Sigma Certification (Yellow or Green Belt) preferable
- A high interest in finding solutions to problems within business processes and organization
- English fluency required – additional languages desirable
- Outstanding organizational and communicative skills
- A willingness to travel and experience new cultures
Your individual career goals are important to us. We want to be a part of your growth and help develop your skills and abilities.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile flexibility and remote working
- Opportunity to experience new countries and cultures
- Short lines of communication and a collegial culture
- An extraordinary creative leeway
- Inhouse trainings to develop personal skills and field related competences
Tue, 13 Feb 2018 11:49:26 +0000