Have you ever thought about working abroad to kickstart your career in an international bank? Do you like fast-changing environment, collaboration with energetic teammates, be part or drive initiatives to run but also change the bank? Would you like to create future of banking?
If your answer is yes, this job advertisement is for you!
Nordea Bank Abp is a part of Nordea Group, leading financial institution in Scandinavia. It was established in Poland in 2010 to run operations for Scandinavian business units of Nordea. Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their milestones. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver.
We are looking for a Junior Process Officers to Norwegian part of Banking Operations Poland unit. Working here you will be supporting Nordea’s department customer service by delivering professional, business-specific services and products for private and corporate customers of Nordea Group in Norway within Retail Banking. The tasks will be specified based on team or project scope and will be on various complexity levels. You will attend our internal onboarding Programme and be provided with the training to prepare you for independent work. You are expected to be communicative and take care about the highest quality and deadlines in your responsibilities. We strive to continuously improve our level of services and respond customer’s needs – that’s our priority.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
- Very good communication skills
- Willingness to learn new tasks in a changing international environment
- Ability to work as a team player
- Flexible approach towards changes
- Contribution to your own and your team development through ownership and improvement mindset
- Either native or at least B1 level of Norwegian language
- English on communicative level
- Secondary school or university graduate
- Practical knowledge of MS Office tools
- Interested in working in financial industry
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
What you will be responsible for?
- Updating, supervising and approving data in banking systems and applications in accordance with the procedures and regulations in force in the Nordea Group
- Working with internal applications and procedures to meet customers ever-changing needs
- Working with methodologies that helps improve our way of working, to be more effective and productive in our tasks
- Collaborating across borders with colleagues in Norway
- Develop yourself by learning different tasks connected with the daily banking services
- Help continuously improve process routines with new ideas and inputs
By joining Nordea Team, you will gain?
- Work in a multicultural team, along with other native Norwegian and Polish employees
- Onboarding Programme and Introductory training supported by dedicated buddy during your first working days
- Opportunity to take active part in migration of new processes from Norway to Poland
- Stable employment conditions on the basis full-time job contract
- Comfortable job conditions in modern office space in the city centre
- Benefits package (you can choose cinema tickets, private medical care, sport cards, lunch subsidy and more),
- Possibilities of working in Norwegian language environment on daily basis
- Constantly growing department among full of creative, dynamic and friendly team mates
- Possibilities of improving Norwegian language skills
- Opportunities and support to develop in various areas you will find interesting for you
- Access to pension scheme
Tue, 08 Jan 2019 10:43:24 +0100
Shared services and Finance
Language/ English, Norwegian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.