Are you ready for a great next step in your career, to manage clients, develop leads and close deals? Our client is a market leader providing a SaaS for clients in the Logistics sector. Are you a hunter and eager to give it all in this exciting sales position, then we are looking for you!
Our client is a well-known company and market leader in fleet management solutions, providing a SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) solution to their customers and partners. Their products are created to help professional drivers to drive greener, safer and more efficiently. Their products serve more than 45,000 fleet customers in 26 countries with more than 625,000 active monitored units/vehicles.
To further accelerate their growth and to strengthen their leading position they are looking for talent to start in their sales team for the German market. Our client is looking for a passionate, motivated and innovative Sales Representative to create new leads, close deals, and help to evolve the market position. You will be responsible to handle each call following the guidelines provided with respect to the preparation, introduction, question-asking and closing techniques to create awareness of the advantages of implementing a fleet management system and to qualify the lead obtaining all the relevant information.
- Generate leads, sales opportunities and closing deals through outbound prospection
- Quickly defining the needs of your clients and adjusting your pitch accordingly
- Organizing and handling live or online demonstrations with your prospects
- Bring in new clients from the UK-market and build valuable relationships with clients
- Logging all mandatory and optional data in the correct manner in the internal software systems
- Experience in sales is a huge plus!
- Preferably a graduated with a Bachelor's or Master's
- Sales mindset, results-driven, and professional
- Great “hunting” sales skills
- Excellent negotiation and communication abilities
- Ability to quickly qualify leads and closing deals
- Dynamic, proactive, and approachable
- Good self-motivator, tenacious and persuasive
- Team player with a positive “can-do” attitude
What’s on offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive base salary + high performance bonus
- Private health insurance (including children and partners)
- Pension plan
- Ticket restaurant (lunch/restaurant vouchers)
- English and Spanish language classes
- Possibility to work on a fast-moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures
- Great location in Barcelona
Wed, 13 Feb 2019 11:41:21 +0100
IT Sales/Inside Sales
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.