We are a global IT service provider. With over 2,800 permanent employees in 35 subsidiaries we offer our services worldwide in more than 190 countries.
- Opening, monitoring and updating incidents in our ticketing system
- Collaborating with our engineers (supporting & troubleshooting)
- Data validation, analysis and reporting
- Monitoring the correct timelines (SLA) and ticket flow
- On-going analysis and validation of data included in orders, on the basis of Hemmersbach procedures
- Maintaining positive relations with our customers
- Excellent English skills (in speaking & writing)
- MS Office knowledge (especially Excel and Outlook)
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactive with the flexibility to take over new tasks
- Open to gaining new knowledge and skills
- Able to work on shifts (6-14; 14-22; 22-6 in 24/5 system)
Would be an asset:
- Technical background
- Knowledge of the IT industr
- Stable, independent work in an international, flexible and open company
- Interesting international projects and possibility of being part of a worldwide SDA Team
- Welcoming and friendly work environment within young team
- Direct communication and flat structure
- Great opportunities for both professional and personal development
- Buddy programme
- Space for your own ideas
- Language training
- A package of co-funded benefits: Multisport Card, private health care, life insurance, lunches, free bus from the centre of Wroclaw
Would you like to join our team? Please send your CV in English.
Please add a statement: “I hereby agree for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process by Hemmersbach Central Support Sp. z o. o. Sp. K. under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Dz. U. no 133, .883, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended. I hereby agree for my personal data in the range described above to be placed in the data base of Hemmersbach Central Support Sp. z o. o. Sp. K and be processed for the purposes of future recruitment processes.”
Tue, 27 Feb 2018 10:14:54 +0000
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.