Are you a motivated and open-minded person? Do you like supporting and advising people? Then this is your position.
Our client is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services. They operate Infrastructure Operations Centers and Group Service Desks across Europe, South Africa, Asia an America and offer support in more than 30 languages. For their office in the center of Barcelona, they are looking for new employees to reinforce their team.
After receiving an intensive onboarding training you will hold various responsibilities:
– Manage effectively all incoming queries in a customer service environment
– Providing service to the clients via phone, email and web
– Handling incoming requests and solving them
– Ensuring that service quality levels meet expectations
– You have a native level of French and good English skills (written/spoken)
– You are already settled in Barcelona
– You are customer orientated
– You are proactive
– You have good communication skills
– You have the ability to adapt quickly
– You are a fast learner
– Salary: 18.300 € gross/year + free Spanish classes offered + restaurant tickets (after 3 months) + private health insurance (after 6 months) + discount in sport clubs
– Rotation shifts from Monday to Friday between 8 am and 8 pm
– A fun and rewarding working environment
– Real career opportunities
– A multicultural and open-minded work environment
– Start date: ASAP
Mon, 07 Jan 2019 17:06:58 +0100
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.