Manpower's client has been a tremendous success story globally over the last 20+ years.
They run a multilingual team for one recognisable, global iconic brand and a place where employees learn, collaborate and help improve a digital product used by over a billion people worldwide!
The role: Junior Web Development
Ideal candidates will be comfortable understanding social media campaigns and Pages. Applicant must have experience with dealing with tool bugs, have an eye for detail, appetite for research and gathering data insights and the ability to use that to improve processes and standard.
Purpose of the Role:
– Customer Service, technical and troubleshooting support for all geo requests
– Review requests from page administrators needing assistance
– Identify trends of abuse that highlight gaps in policies
– Raise awareness to the teams and Team Leader about potentially problematic content to enhance policy definitions
– Offline review: Working Knowledge and ability to review user-generated content and decide whether it’s compliant with policy
Areas of Responsibilities:
– Knowledge in HTML/CSS/Java
– Experience in building up websites.
– Update required applications & tools and keep SME and TL informed of new issues
– Respond through email and chat in a timely manner
– Process Improvements and Adherence:
– Meet process SLAs / metrics – productivity and quality targets within the established timelines
– Adhere to security practices set by the organisation
– Fluency in English and German.
Education Guidelines (Typical):
* BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
Location: Dublin City Centre
*Obs: The company does not sponsor visa.
Thu, 24 Jan 2019 11:44:49 +0100
30.000 € – 36.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.