Have you ever worked in an environment, where you can present your ideas, where it is good to be creative and where you are encouraged to take on responsibility? Eurosender is more than that; it represents a fast-growing team of young, enthusiastic individuals, where every person is important, and every performance makes a difference. It strives to become the best and wants to stay on top! Eurosender can offer you a stable and challenging international environment where you will grow not just professionally but also personally.
As Key Account Manager you will never get bored. Every day you will face a new challenge, as you will be responsible for maintaining relationships with our diverse (existing) clients.
We're looking for someone with strong communication and problem-solving skills, as well as excellent negotiation skills. If you would like to be part of a fast-growing European start-up, we'd love to hear from you!
- Be in direct contact with clients via email and phone.
- Build and maintain successful relationships with key accounts, help us grow.
- Provide solutions, introduce new products to customers and lead the sales process.
- Investigate clients' needs and turn them into revenue.
- Analyze and set client strategy.
- Travelling when needed.
Ideal candidate should have/be
- You have at least 1 year of experience in key account management.
- You have strong sales and negotiation skills.
- You are fluent in English (writing and speaking), any additional language is a plus.
- You have strong communication and verbal skills.
- You have a distinctive service orientation and customer focus.
- You are detail- and solution-oriented.
- You are highly adaptable and open to new challenges.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for steady but challenging job, within a company that can offer a lot.
- You will have a salary that will advance at the same pace as your professional development, with stimulating bonuses.
- You will work side by side with colleagues from different corners of the world. What better place to develop your adaptability if not in an intercultural environment?
- Every now and then we spend our time off together team building and doing other activities.
- Every Friday we have “croissant team building”.
- Young and open-minded leadership.
- Everything happens faster in a startup. Trust us, you will grow more here in one year, than in many years spent at a traditional company.
- Flexible schedule.
Mon, 04 Mar 2019 10:53:49 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.