As a 3D Remote Support Engineer you will work across the different support functions defining the end-to-end activity leading to the right customer solution.
Your primary roles are to:
– Provide expert support to remotely resolve hardware and/or software technical issues and application problems for our customers.
– Trigger an onsite interaction in case the issue cannot be fixed remotely. Right diagnosis and parts identification are key to ensure proper handover to the Field Services Engineer.
– Keep customers informed of the status of their case, elevating issues as needed within the Graphics Services and Support Organization and ensuring that Service Level Agreements are met.
– Document case history and interactions with customer in our Customer Relationship Mgmt. SW (CRM) to ensure proper handover to field, product/case history tracking and reporting. (Issue, Customer Inputs, Data Gathered, Troubleshooting performed, Diagnostic, Parts Dispatched, Contacts / Follow ups with customer, etc.)
– Contribute to maintain the Knowledge Mgmt. System (KMS) sharing the knowledge with the rest of the organization.
– Assist Care Center Agents and Customers on subjects such as product features, specifications, parts info and compatibility, maintenance routines, educational programs and technical aspects in general, based on customer entitlement.
– Assist Field Service Engineers during onsite troubleshooting in case of need.
– Build a close professional relationship with the primary accounts assigned though specific customer needs understanding and installed base knowledge that generates mutual trust and enhances customer experience.
– Master on Technical knowledge on 3D printing products and technologies and transmit this knowledge to our customers and peers.
– This position requires solid technical skills, in order to understand/troubleshoot complex printer & system issues, along with communication skills, needed to manage interactions with customers.
Education and Experience Required:
– Strong technical background with Bachelor's degree in Science/Engineering or equivalent
– Experience in a customer facing role will be valued.
– Experience in Additive Manufacturing technology, 3D Modeling Software – Magics (Materialise) and NetFabb (Autodesk) and/or 3D printing workflows will be valued
– Experience in Graphics Arts products and related technologies will be valued.
_The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation
-Full-time, 39 hours/week, and long-term contract
-Schedule: Monday to Friday, from 04 am to 01pm (Night shift)
-Opportunity to grow in an international company
Wed, 02 May 2018 18:08:36 +0200
SELLBYTEL | Webhelp Group
24.000 € – 30.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, Korean
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.