We are a global IT service provider. With over 2,800 permanent employees in 35 subsidiaries we offer our services worldwide in more than 190 countries.
For our Global Service Desk Teamwe are seeking the following:
L2 End User Support Engineer
- Providing 2nd line support for an international customer
- Troubleshooting and configuring Office applications
- Liaising with users from different departments
- Finding solution for problems around applications
- Analysing and solving problems
- Escalation of major problems to 3rd line support
- Maintaining positive relations with our customers
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Knowledge about remote support users
- Knowledge about troubleshooting users problems and Windows troubleshooting
- Problem solving oriented with strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- Open to gaining new knowledge and skills
- Stable, independent work in an international, flexible and open company
- Interesting international projects and possibility of being part of a worldwide SDA Team
- Welcoming and friendly work environment within young team
- Direct communication and flat structure
- Great opportunities for both professional and personal development
- Buddy programme
- Space for your own ideas
- Language training
- A package of co-funded benefits: Multisport Card, private health care, life insurance
Would you like to join our team? Please send your CV in English.
Please add a statement: “I hereby agree for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process by Hemmersbach Central Support Sp. z o. o. Sp. K. under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Dz. U. no 133, .883, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended. I hereby agree for my personal data in the range described above to be placed in the data base of Hemmersbach Central Support Sp. z o. o. Sp. K and be processed for the purposes of future recruitment processes.”
Tue, 27 Feb 2018 10:03:08 +0000
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.