Are you passionate about languages and travel? Are you comfortable dealing with customers? Want to work for a global award winning study abroad agency, based in Barcelona, Spain? If you are ready to get involved, a new professional challenge awaits you!
– Sell personalized language stays, in Swedish and English mainly via telephone or email.
– Provide personalized advice to each customer, including detailed information regarding every step of the language course.
– Assist customers before, during and after their stay.
– Process bookings, manage customer’s files, and manage invoicing.
– Ensure regular follow-up with clients via telephone and email.
– Provide clients with written quotes mainly via telephone or via email.
– Analyse and address clients’ demands, depending on their needs.
– Native Swedish speaker + fluent English – other languages a bonus.
– Previous experience in a sales / customer service position, ideally in the travel/tourism industry.
– Strong administrative skills and organisational skills.
– Possess interpersonal and communication skills.
– Able to work in an autonomous and organised manner, with a high sense of responsibility.
– Team player.
– Experience and a taste for traveling.
– Possess a good knowledge of geography.
– Competitive salary
– Permanent contract – (Full-time)
– Working Hour: 09:30 – 18:30 / 10:30 – 19:30 + One Saturday per month: 4h
– Meal vouchers
– A young and dynamic work atmosphere
– A first experience in the exciting field of language travel
– Corporate ethics oriented sustainable development
– The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment
– Central location in sunny Barcelona
Wed, 05 Dec 2018 11:22:16 +0100
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, Swedish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.