As a Statutory Lead finance specialist you will be responsible to work with all Ge functions (Business, TAX…) and external providers including auditors cross the border. You will act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) in every local GAP accounting projects including migration, systems and process simplification. You will provide support to more junior team members by clarifying local GAP accounting and legal requirements.
- Manage statutory reporting of a portfolio of GE legal entities for a region
- Lead migration projects of statutory processes from country to Budapest
- Set up, reconcile and maintain US GAAP to local GAAP adjustments for a region
- Primary point-of-contact for queries relating to the local regulatory timelines, process steps, status updates in terms of statutory preparation & audit
- Coordinate Statutory planning & audit with all related internal and external stakeholders
- Manage various accounting and finance projects related to Systems simplification, legal organisation structure simplification included Mergers & Acquisitions and Liquidations
- Support local tax audit requests
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- Extensive Multi GAAP experience – preferably external audit / public accounting experience
- Expertise in MS Excel
- Good working knowledge of US GAAP / IFRS and any other local GAAP
- Excellent communication – proven ability to develop strong professional relationship with auditors, corporate tax
- Strong analytical ability to find any potential risks and initiate improvements
- Flexible approach with a strong team spirit
- Effective interpersonal skills and highly professional style when dealing with business clients
- Second European language
- Leadership skills
- Experience with Oracle, SAP or Oracle HFM
- Experience in an audit firm
- Chartered Accountant / ACCA certificate
- Wide selection of professional and soft skills trainings;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility to work from home
- On-site gym and Health Insurance.
- Growing professionally (SME, leadership, cross-functional movement)
- Trainings, language courses
- Cultural communities (Volunteer, Working Parents, Women’s Network), company events (parties, Health & sport days, nationality programs)
Tue, 20 Feb 2018 12:52:08 +0000
Shared services and Finance
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.