Please note: you have to be already located in (or relocate to) Portugal and being entitled to work in the country in order to have this job.
As a Level 3 IT Support Analyst, reporting to the IT Team Lead, your primary function is to drive service improvement and innovation across the multiple services .Provide support executive level clientele and serve as an escalation point for issues that do not have a documented solution. You will work with management and core stakeholders to report service improvements.
- Responsible to drive innovation and improvement by implementing new tools and developing AI technologies and Machine Learning
- Identify and communicate any process improvement opportunities that are aligned with the industry standards
- Manage and align processes, create and update documentation
- Attend scheduled meetings with the Client on a regular basis
- Serve as a knowledge expert
- Provide training and create documentation
- Proactively find solutions to potential issues
- Involvement in Pilot Projects and application rollouts
- HTML & CSS, HTML5 and/or PHP knowledge AND / OR Python /C++ and Java scripting knowledge
- Operating systems
- Network environment
- Mobile Devices: All modern devices
- Applied Mathematics
- Database structure
Required Soft Skills:
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with a commitment to quality
- Must be dedicated, reliable and dynamic
- Ability to create and respect strong working relationships with all levels of the organization and structures and the ability to deal with constantly changing internal and external environments
- Must work well independently, as well as within a team environment
- Ability to work in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment with extremely demanding fixed deadlines
- Ability to analyze problem situations and present appropriate solutions
- Excellent organization, planning and time management skills
Required Education and Experience:
Computer Science or related degree and a minimum of 2 years advanced level IT programming experience preferably in an AI related environment and/or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Work from home
- Private health insurance after 3 months of employment;
- Initial training fully paid and included in the contract
- Monthly meal allowance
- Monthly internet package compensation
Thu, 25 Jan 2018 11:49:40 +0000
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.