TELUS International Europe is a premium BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provider, delivering high quality services since 2004. The company has more than 6000 team members across seven delivery centers located in: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania), offices in Manchester and Cannock (England) as well as Dublin (Ireland). TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 35 languages.
- Help out our players with any issues they might have via tickets & chat
- Make case by case player focused decisions in order to provide the best player experience
- Identify trending issues submitted by players and communicate them to the appropriate teams
- Collaborate with a passionate team of gamers in order to give our support a player to player feel
- Passionate about gaming. You have played at least a few games recently and can relate to their concept, the community and the mindset of a gamer.
- Excellent FRENCH language skills with a good understanding of how to handle support requests. Also good in written & spoken English required for communication between team members and other offices.
- Player empathy person. As a player you should be able to understand a player’s perspective when tackling their issue and make the whole experience a talk between gamers rather than a client/customer conversation.
- Understanding Player Support. Even if you don’t have experience in the field, you should have a grasp of what a support ticket & chat is and distinguish between what makes a good versus a bad support experience.
- Stable job
- Competitive salary for the local market
- Monthly performance Bonuses
- Career development opportunities
- Great relocation package: Airplane Tickets/ Transportation from Airport/
- Up to one month Free Accommodation in a hotel
- Meal tickets shall be granted monthly
- International modern working environment
- Special Discounts & Offers for all employees
- Employee referral Bonus
- Positive environment – we care about the well–being of our employees, invest in their development, encourage fun and team building initiatives
- Supportive work-life balance policies
- Continuous assistance and learning
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the local lifestyle and culture
* Only candidates eligible to work in Europe will be contacted.
By submitting your application you are immediately involved in the assessment process. If you complete all steps successfully, you can directly schedule your own interview. We can't wait to meet you!
Fri, 28 Jul 2017 14:17:14 +0000
Language/ French, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.