What will be your tasks?
- Maintain Learning Management System (LMS) and Support LMS deployments and LMS development projects
- Create and modify course configurations in the course catalog/new courses additions, assignment of roles, securities, and permissions, manages users and user/student groups and course assignments, and monitor internal system notifications.
- Serve as the Zebra Knowledge Center point of contact for internal teams on technical issues such as content related issues, navigation, user experience, etc. affecting learning and knowledge platforms.
- Maintain documentation for LMS and provide reports
Who we are looking for?
- Experience with learning management systems (LMS) administration
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio)
- Experience in working with Project Management with cross-functional project teams and subject matter experts.
• Continuous training and development (courses in IT, networking, management etc.)
• Competitive salary and target driven bonuses
• Life & pension insurance contribution
• 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
• Contribution to lunches in our canteen
• Fitness program – Multisport cards
• FREE Language courses
• Cafeteria Portal
• Banking benefits
• Volunteering and Charity programs
• Fruit days
• Modern Offices
• A dynamic and multicultural working environment
• and many others…
Sun, 04 Mar 2018 16:57:46 +0000