The primary purpose of the Training Administrator is to execute a range of administrative and
communications tasks to support the planning, delivery, financial reporting, and general program
reporting of in-person and online learning programs. This role performs a variety of tasks to support and
enable the management and delivery of learning programs to our internal and external customers. The
specific responsibilities of the role at any given time will depend upon the learning programs under active
planning and deployment.
- Work with the Global Training Coordinators to schedule learning events, including but not limited to facilitated in-person sessions.
- Assist in registering attendees for learning events and manage attendee status and changes either in a learning management system or in off-system documents.
- Manage course finances, including tracking, processing and reporting costs and recoveries at the session and cost center levels for the North America and Latin America Regions, (NALA.)
- Load / publish courses on the LMS, both test and production, and validate final readiness for production release.
- Work under direction (and where applicable in partnership with system administrators) to create and run reports concerning learning events in either learning management or financial systems. This includes reports used to manage revenue and learning opportunities in the NALA pipeline.
- Organize, schedule, track and manage small, short-term project teams as necessary to fulfill the responsibilities listed above.
- Communicate with necessary internal and external resources to in order to achieve the highest level of quality, personal care and commitment for a Best-in-Class experience for every stakeholder.
- Coordinate Sales Training logistics, including but not limited to; room scheduling and set up, learning portal registration management, catering, printing, shipping, supplies, hotel and restaurant coordination, cross charge payment to internal sales finance.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience in similar role in services for a technology industry.
- Experiend with Learning Management Systems including but not limited to functionality, course load and publication, SCORM and AICC formats, and administration.
- Familiarity with standard training delivery practices
- Proven ability to work closely with learning professionals and with cross-functional partners, including Finance professionals
- Proven ability to balance multiple tasks, disciplines, technologies, and job functions
- Proven ability to deal effectively with customers, instructors, and management; ability to keep all parties up-to date on current schedules and soliciting input when appropriate.
- Excellent organizational skills and follow-through; detail-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
• Continuous training and development (courses in IT, networking, management etc.)
• Competitive salary and target driven bonuses
• Life & pension insurance contribution
• 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
• Contribution to lunches in our canteen
• Fitness program – Multisport cards
• FREE Language courses
• Cafeteria Portal
• Banking benefits
• Volunteering and Charity programs
• Fruit days
• Modern Offices
• A dynamic and multicultural working environment
• and many others…
Tue, 27 Feb 2018 15:17:02 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.