One of the world's leading international financial consultancy firms, is seeking to engage a Legal and Compliance Representative. The group prides itself in offering clients a world-class and results-driven service whilst ensuring that all compliance and regulatory requirements are implemented, maintained and monitored.
The main responsibility of the Legal and Compliance Representative is to ensure that the group applies and adheres to all applicable laws and regulations by liaising with regulatory bodies, internal departments as well as relevant third parties. Other duties include:
- Providing legal advice and drafting experience on ventures, share transfers, licensing, professional indemnity insurance, reputations management and related agreements
- Training new recruits
- Supporting colleagues when required
- Handling other day-to-day administrative duties
- Managing other ad-hoc projects as may be needed
- Graduated as Doctor of Laws (Bachelor of Laws/Diploma Notary Public may be considered for a junior post)
- Sound proficiency in English
- Effective time-management and problem-solving skills
- Responsible, pro-active and diligent
- Patient, approachable and a team-worker
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications
You will join a group of over 500 consultants working for the company worldwide. The company promotes training and development and a good work-life balance.
Wed, 04 Jul 2018 14:30:07 +0200
People and Co
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.