Are you a Law graduate with excellent communication skills in English?
Are you pro-active and great at time management and problem solving?
Our client is one of the world's leading international financial consultancy firms and prides itself in offering clients a world-class and results-driven service whilst ensuring that all compliance and regulatory requirements are implemented, maintained and monitored.
The Company is looking for a Legal Officer to oversee the development of the legal and compliance department and be responsible for:
- Licensing procedures and applications referring to company formations
- The management and renewal of Professional Indemnity Insurance policies
- Handling Company documents, group structure or any other relevant information ensuring that compliance procedures are adhered to
- Reviewing and advising on office lease agreements
- Drafting Power of Attorneys, business plans, Share Transfer Agreements & Service Level Agreements
- Liaising with Accounts department on several types of payments and with accountants of local companies on pay roll procedures with respect to employment/self-employment contracts where needed
- Handling closure of offices and relevant liquidations
- Researching and ensuring that Continuous Professional Development requirements are maintained
- Drafting of Terms and Conditions, Disclaimers and Privacy Policies for the company website
- Providing legal advice on Acquisitions & Joint Ventures as well as on employed & self-employed contracts
- Providing regulatory and compliance advice pertaining to the company’s business process and ensuring that the correct procedures are followed
- Managing the online reputation of the company, liaising with the relevant sources to remove defamatory and false content from the Internet
- Drafting of Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Performing legal research and/ or give advice as and when required
- Managing and resolving ex-employee complaints as well as negotiation and drafting legal
- Settlement Agreements
- Training any new recruits should the need arise
- Handling and managing any ad-hoc projects as and when requested by the management
- LLD Graduate (Bachelor of Laws/Diploma Notary Public may be considered for a junior post)
- Fluency in both verbal and written English is a must
- Efficient, organised, responsible and diligent
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Attentive to detail
- Excellent communication skills and well-presented
- Time management and problem-solving skills
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications
- The following would be considered favourably:
- Financial related experience as well as a Masters in Financial Services or Masters in Commercial or Business Law
- Compliance and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) related certification and experience
- Previous positions held in compliance within the financial industry
- ECDL certification
You will join a varied group of consultants working for the company worldwide. The company promotes training and development and a good work-life balance.
Mon, 26 Nov 2018 11:08:38 +0100
People and Co
Shared services and Finance
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.