We're looking for passionate travelers, who are willing to assist our customers to make their holiday dreams come true. Inspire our members before, while and after booking. Build a positive brand image with every interaction and treat every single request with exceptional care.
Voyage Privé is a members only luxury travel club, offering unforgettable getaways, at unbelievable prices. The unique flash sales concept gathers over 17 million members worldwide.
A small but well defined team of travel experts delivers to their community a weekly newsletter containing the best and most inspirational offers full of chic city breaks ideas, beautiful country getaways and gorgeous beach retreats.
The secret is: Members always come first, that's why over 95% of customers give Voyage Privé positive feedback when they return from holiday!
• Helping customers with their reservations (manage, track changes in bookings, promoting online offers);
• Send confirmations of reservations/cancellations, resolve possible pricing issues or overbookings;
• Ticketing, contact with the agency regarding flight tickets, resolve possible problems/cancellations/delays;
• Resolve possible complaints/remarks of customers in a positive and diplomatic manner.
• Perfect German and good English language control, spoken and written;
• Familiarity with the travel industry, relevant working experience is an advantage;
• Problem solving and time management skills;
• Experience in the customer service / call center environment;
• Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and team spirit.
• Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
• International career in a multicultural environment
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Long-term development opportunities;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
Mon, 04 Feb 2019 16:09:56 +0100
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.