We are looking for people with passion, new talents who are looking forward to build a successful career here in Portugal.
Become part of our customer service team and use your chance to start an international career. For applicants from all over Europe, we have prepared a transfer package which among other things includes a room in a corporate apartment, the refund of your flight to Lisbon, one free annual flight to your homeland and versatile administrative support directly after your arrival in Portugal.
We support world-famous brands such as Expedia and Wish and many more in the customer service area.
Competent, friendly and efficient – that is how professional customer service looks today. Be it per phone, e-mail or even chat, you will be our customers´ first point of contact.
Depending on the client, you will act in different industries and you will focus, among others, on tasks such as:
• Customer support for bookings, purchases, or goods;
• Assistance with concerns regarding payment transactions and questions about customer accounts;
• Technical Support for a number of pc-related issues;
• Professional management of changes, adjustments, complaints and any other customer concerns.
• Native level of written and verbal communication skills in Russian and good understanding of English (B1 Level);
• Good computer and internet skills;
• Fast learning capacity;
• Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and team spirit;
• Goal-oriented work;
• Flexibility and resilience;
• Authorization to work within the EU (mandatory);
• European Citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal;
• Experience in telephone customer service / call center environment (preferred).
• Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
• International career in a multicultural environment;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Long-term development opportunities;
• Fixed-term, renewable contract with the possibility of permanent employment;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
Fri, 08 Mar 2019 16:28:20 +0100
Language/ English, Russian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.