As a full fledged member of this unique team, you will be responsible for ensuring the best customer experience for members of the Voyage Privé website.
This involves assisting members when booking an exceptional trip, answering their questions in relation to their booked stay (characteristics of the products / services, formalities, modifications, cancellation …).
We seek your excellence to provide Voyage Privé customers with the best customer service experience of all time.
Voyage Privé is a luxury travel club that offers unforgettable escapes, at unbelievable prices. The Club is exclusive for members and this unique flash sales concept gathers over 17 million associates worldwide.
A small but well defined team of travel experts delivers to their community a weekly newsletter containing the best and most inspirational offers, full of sophisticated city breaks ideas, beautiful country getaways and gorgeous beach retreats.
The secret is: members always come firs! That is why over 95% of customers give Voyage Privé positive feedback when they return from holidays!
• Providing a professional and personalized contact for Voyage Privé clients, both through calls and through emails;
• Provide support before, during and after a client’s trip;
• Know and understand the processes and procedures from Voyage Privé, in order to be able to help and support customers by offering them a trip adapted to their needs.
• Perfect Spanish and good English language control, spoken and written;
• Contact Center experience (preferential);
• Available to start training in January;
• Familiarity with the travel industry, relevant working experience is an advantage;
• Experience in the customer service / call center environment is preferred;
• Problem solving and time management skills;
• Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and team spirit.
• Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
• International career in a multicultural environment;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Long-term development opportunities;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe).
Mon, 04 Feb 2019 17:07:46 +0100
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ Spanish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.