If you have always loved technology and want to work closely with one of the most known technology brands in the world, this is the right job ad for you. As part of our Technical Support team you will resolve any technical issues using your soft skills. You will also handle customer issues through collaboration, resolution, or escalation, always with the final aim of providing a great experience. Part of your responsibilities will also be to ensure that key stakeholders and customers are up-to-date on the resolution status of their issue, through effective written and verbal communication.
Founded in 1975, Microsoft is an American multinational and one of the most known technologies companies in the world.
It’s best known for its software products, hardware products and touchscreen computers. Microsoft aims to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more!
• Provide Technical Support for Office 365 users;
• Manage strong relationships with customers;
• Identify and fix issues;
• Assure high levels of customer satisfaction;
• Answer and resolve inquiries from LATAM customers in LATAM time zones.
• Fluent speaker in Spanish;
• Advanced written and spoken English skills (minimum B2);
• Technical background or self-taught within the technology field;
• Microsoft Office User;
• Contact Center experience (preferential);
• Ability to create and maintain good relationships with customers.
• An international career in a multicultural environment;
• A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development;
• Intensive training and constant and familiarization phase;
• Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within our organization;
• Accommodation in a room of a Teleperformance apartment;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Free annual flight to the home country;
• Private health insurance;
• Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more.
Mon, 04 Feb 2019 17:13:45 +0100
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ Spanish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.