We connect the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers. We invest in research and development to get a deeper understanding of customers' behaviors and needs for different countries, cultures, industries and generations. We are experts in people interactions and it gives us the edge in delivering a superior customer experience in every contact.
We give you now the opportunity to choose a country that combines the historical past with the modern present and to work for the first company that introduced Contact Center in the local market and became one of the most successful partners around Europe.
Do you speak Hebrew?
Make a fresh start in sunny Greece; meet our culture and all the natural beauty of our country! Greece is a very competitive country in price, compared to other European destinations. Visitors in Greece find themselves as long-time friends, due to the traditional hospitality and friendliness of its people!
This is the time for you to gain unforgettable new experiences!
OUR DAILY JOB
- We listen and respond to our customers’ needs and concerns in Czech language.
- We always handle customers’ issues or complaints in a polite way
- We determine further action or final resolution on customer cases received
- We record details of customer contacts and actions taken
- We research answers or solutions as needed
- Excellent monthly salary (more than twice the average Greek salary)
- International, multicultural modern working environment
- Career development opportunities
- Extra Payment for Overtime, Sundays and Greek Holidays (75 %)
- Extra Payment for night shifts (25%)
- Bonus for referring new colleagues
- Monthly performance Bonus
- Great relocation package: Airplane Ticket/ Transportation from Airport/ 2 Weeks Free Accommodation
- Paid flight home once every 6 months
- VISA Support
- Special Discounts &Offers for all employees
- Paid training using the latest technology
- Ongoing IT and Soft skills training provided by our specialists keeping you updated
- 2 Extra salaries per year ( Christmas / Easter- Summer)
- On-site canteen
- Casual dress code
- In-House doctor and examination center
- Free Greek courses
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
- Interactive activities within a fun team: team-building, excursions, themed parties, sport events, talent pageants and many other activities.
Wed, 14 Feb 2018 12:27:52 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ Hebrew, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.