Uber is changing the way we move around the world, and by seamlessly connecting consumers to businesses through our apps, we make cities more accessible. With Uber Eats, we’re building Uber’s newest and fastest growing business, spanning over 200 cities across all six continents in under 2 years. Today, Uber Eats is available in over 50 EMEA cities and suburbs — and we’re just getting started.
The Uber Eats Live Operations Representative is a critical role that will be monitoring the operations of the food delivery process. You will be working with the Eats operations teams from different countries to improve the delivery experience in Uber Eats. It is a great opportunity to leverage your operations skills by getting to know how Uber Eats operations work in different environments. This role calls for a combination of detail orientation, fast-paced reactions, interpersonal ability and, of course, passion for Uber Eats.
What You’ll Do
- Attention to detail: 90% of your time, you will be monitoring in real time up to 50 different markets from different countries, with full dedication to this task. You will need to familiarize with the tool you will be working to take actions fast and efficiently.
- Communication: effectively liaise with various internal stakeholders (Operations and Restaurants Teams) and external stakeholders (fleet partners and restaurants). Communication in Spanish and in English will be required.
- Flexibility: 10% of your time, you will be involved in different operations projects and tasks that could range from testing new features or processes to calling partners for onboarding process.
- Build Tools: identify gaps in the tools you will be working with to adapt it to the markets behaviour. Identify improvement areas in the tool. Tool will be based on Google Sheets so previous knowledge of Excel or Google Sheets would be an advantage but not necessary.
- Analytics: decision making in real time based on different numbers and metrics. Certain analytic mindset will be necessary.
- Be fast, resilient, and take initiative. Take ownership of Uber Eats live operations in your markets and do everything you can to support and enhance the quality of our services.
What you'll need
- Fluent in Spanish
- Good knowledge of Englisg (written and spoken)
- Exceptional resilience and attention to detail
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback and dedication to improvement
- An infectiously postive attitude and drive to win
- Team player
Fri, 15 Feb 2019 10:34:01 +0100
Language/ Spanish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.