We are recruiting a Logistic Scheduler for a multinational industrial company. This person will be responsible for scheduling deliveries in compliance with delivery and customer requirements, and improving overall efficiency of the logistic department. Excellent organisational skills are required.
As a Logistic Scheduler, your objective will be guaranteeing a good logistic workflow by ensuring timely deliveries without issue.
You will be responsible for:
– Obtaining relevant information regarding delivery requirements.
– Building lasting relationships with customer engagement team in order to identify areas for improvement.
– Scheduling to fulfil customer requirements based on orders received and forecast customers, to avoid process issues.
– Prioritising redline and safety sensitive customers.
– Proactively following escalation guidelines.
– Optimising trips to maximise key performance indicators to take into account: weekly plan allocations, deliver at Target refill, optimising full loads where applicable, cluster customers to improve efficiency and optimising larger trailers.
– Reacting to changes in resource/customer demand and reoptimising accordingly.
– Following agreed upon work process with regards to trip building.
– Following quality procedures in relation to reacting to “Emergency Response”.
– Liaising with contract Hauliers, country distribution managers, and other internal departments.
– Working safely and ensuring good housekeeping.
– Achieving all relevant safety targets i.e. by ensuring all incidents, near misses and equipment failures are reported in line with company procedure.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
– Excellent level of Dutch and French. A good level of English is required, since all internal communication is in English.
– Experience with scheduling/planning.
– Experience with transport regulations will be a plus.
– Ability to work on own initiative and collectively as a team.
– Proven ability to identify customer needs and proactively respond.
– Good geographical knowledge.
– Effectively review own performance to ensure compliance to job requirements.
– Excellent PC skills.
– Ability to identify opportunities for improvements and make recommendations.
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with demonstrated ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organisation.
– Demonstrate respect and professionalism when interacting with others.
– Stable offer in a stable company.
– Rotating shifts: 4 days working (08h-20h), 4 days off, 4 days working (20h-08h), 4 days off. This cycle repeats 6 times, after which the days off alternate.
– Base salary + bonus system according to working hours.
– Dynamic and international working environment.
Thu, 10 Jan 2019 10:00:35 +0100
Talent Search People – Native Speakers
24.000 € – 30.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, French, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.