A new opportunity has arisen for those who are excited about logistics, work with documents and communication in German & English. The Prague branch is seeking new team player
Who will be your employer?
Our client is one of the biggest world producers focused on electro technology in public and also private sector. The company is interested in technological innovations, digitalization, process development as well as energetics with an impact to various industries including transportation, finance or healthcare.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ What will your responsibilities be?
– Controling of logistic invoices
– Worldwide communicating with transport partners on daily basis
– Daily communicating with manufacturing plants
– Ad hoc reporting and process improvement
– Master data management
– GERMAN (B1-C2) and Communicative knowledge of ENGLISH
– A good knowledge of MS Excel (daily use)
– Previous experiences with logistics and transportation is a plus
– Positive approach towards IT
– Strong communication & coordination skills
– An independent approach with teamwork affection
– Responsibility and punctuality
Generous package of benefits:
– 13. Salary
– Cafeteria system of benefits (24 000 CZK yearly)
– Home office 2x weekly
– Flexible working hours
– 5 weeks of holiday
– Meal vouchers (canteen in the same building)
– Education and regular trainings (language courses)
– Child care: kindergarten
– Discounted taxi service
– 8 extra days off
– Contribution for pension and life insurance
– Life or pension insurance
– Share plans
Thu, 28 Feb 2019 11:00:06 +0100
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.