Do you have a high level of Dutch and French, excellent planification skills and feel challenged by scheduling transports? If that's the case, we have an amazing opportunity for you!
As a Logistics Specialist, your responsibilities include:
– Schedule to fulfill customer requirements based on orders received
– Build relationships with customer engagement team in order to identify areas for improvement.
– Optimize trips to maximize key performance indicators
– Complete a shift handover for dispatchers.
– Follow quality procedures in relation to reacting to “Emergency Response”
– Liaising with other internal departments
– Native (close-to-native) level of Dutch and French
– Advanced level of English
– Experience with scheduling/planning and transport regulations
– Good geographical knowledge
– Excellent PC skills – knowledge of SAP is a plus
– Able to prioritize tasks
– Analytical skills
– Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer:
– Competitive salary
– Permanent contract
– Private Life Insurance
– Pension Plan
– Working hours: 2 weeks from M-F 10h/day then one week off
– International team with a hands-on and stable environment
Thu, 01 Mar 2018 08:35:32 +0000
Language/ French, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.