Do you have a high level of German, excellent planification skills and feel challenged by scheduling transports? If that's the case, we have an amazing opportunity for you!
Our client is a well-known company that provides industrial gases in 50 countries, across a wide range of industries from food and beverage to medical, energy and transportation. For their offices based in Cornellá de Llobregat (Barcelona), they are looking for an experienced Scheduler who will work for the Liquid Bulk department.
- Schedule to fulfill customer requirements based on orders received
- Build relationships with customer engagement team in order to identify areas for improvement.
- Optimize trips to maximize key performance indicators
- Complete a shift handover for dispatchers
- Follow quality procedures in relation to reacting to “Emergency Response”
- Liaising with other internal departments
- Native (or close to native) level of German
- Advanced level of English
- Experience dealing with B2B/B2C clients over the phone and email
- Experience with scheduling/planning and transport regulations would be a plus
- Good geographical knowledge
- Excellent PC skills – knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Able to prioritize tasks
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive salary + shift bonus + annual bonus
- 6 months temporary contract, leading to a permanent one
- Working hours: 2 weeks work (10h/day; Mo-Fr) + 1 week off
- An international team with a hands-on and stable environment
Tue, 05 Feb 2019 11:43:48 +0100
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.