ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
We are a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization with nearly 600 employees in our Prague office, which was established 10 years ago. During the past few years, we had an impressive and constant growth and we became one of the largest organized groups within FMCG sector. With the existing portfolio of over 500 brands and 155,000 employees in 25 countries, we are supporting our customers all over the world.
Key elements of our dynamic, friendly and fast-changing company culture are ownership mindset, informality, national diversity, and excellence. By taking this opportunity, you can become an integral part of our future success in the Logistics/ Supply Chain team in Prague.
WHAT IS THE POSITION ABOUT
The role of Demand & Inventory & Material Resource Planning Specialist is to assure the availability of packaging materials for some of the plants based in Western Europe. This includes coordination of packaging material changeovers and alignment between departments and suppliers. You will provide and communicate weekly & monthly reports, analyze production demands and stock usage. Within this role, you will also ensure effective communication and coordination between all plants and suppliers.
Within this role, some of your key responsibilities will be:
* Analyze production demands and stock usage to provide material coverage
* Follow up and alignment on supplier stocks, upload & maintaining of data and material contracts in SAP
* Provide all necessary information to suppliers in time and align with production schedules and security stocks
* Monitoring supplier delivery performance
* In case of material shortages you will escalate these issues to Zone Planning Managers and Schedulers in various geographical locations
* Participating in meetings and follow-up on packaging projects and possible impacts on materials
* Manage consistent and effective communication to suppliers and internal teams regarding material availability
* Working on improvements on Planning KPIs
* University education is preferred
* Previous work experience in Logistics, Supply Chain or relevant position
* Advanced to fluent level of English (spoken and written)
* German, Dutch or French is a big plus
* Experience in SAP or ERP system preferred
* Strong coordinating, planning, analytical, problem-solving skills and accuracy
* The ability to manage multiple tasks, stress-resistant
* Excellent communication skills and team spirit
* Very competitive remuneration: 45.000 – 55.000 CZK per month / DOE (depending on experience/ role)
* Attractive corporate benefits package (including meal vouchers, 5 weeks of holidays and other benefits)
* Permanent or temporary employment contract
* Continuous professional & personal development
* All relevant training and coaching to be able to develop your role with confidence
* Opportunity to use EU languages on a daily basis
* Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential
* Positive, social & international working environment
* Large and modern office building near public transportation (underground, tram, and buses)
* Free refreshments in the workplace
* Regular social events and team building activities
Fri, 23 Feb 2018 12:57:00 +0000
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.