Do you play video games in your native language and the text doesn't fit the text window? Instead of accentuated letters, other cryptic signs appear?
Venerable wizard in your favorite RPG speaks the language of contemporary teenagers?
Or maybe your troops keep using incorrect pronouns, making them confused about being inanimate objects and/or human beings?
You can change that and impact how the games are received – by testing them before release.
You can battle truncations, incorrect grammar and register used by the characters you cherish.
You can check titles that none of your friends have ever played – from indie to full-fledged AAA games from well-known publishers.
Join our Linguistic Quality Assurance Testers team.
Do you want to?
- Forge your hobby into a career?
- Meet people who think just like you?
- Work with the most renowned brands in the market?
- Help us to create an amazing atmosphere with passionate people from around the world?
- Use the latest technologies?
Quests waiting for you:
- proofreading the language of the game, evaluating translation, checking cultural correctness,
- report errors to the English language database and suggest their improvement,
- testing different types of games on different platforms, from Indie Games to AAA titles,
- ensuring the game has been correctly translated.
In your “skill tree” you should have unlocked:
- you have a native level in Czech, Danish, French OR German,
- cultural awareness of a given country related to a given language,
- ability to comfortably communicate in English,
- experience in proofreading or testing games is an asset.
Choosing the “Game Tester” career path you can unlock the following power-ups:
- gaining XP in a stable, global company with a solid market position,
- competitive salary and the possibility of development in company structure,
- informal working atmosphere,
- cool office only 15 minutes from the center of Warsaw by public transportation,
- contract of mandate.
Thu, 14 Feb 2019 11:27:29 +0100
Language/ French, German, Danish, Czech
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.