Global Load Control (GLC) is a dynamic network of three load control centres in Brno (Czech Republic), Cape Town (South Africa) and Istanbul (Turkey). We are the market leader in the provision of remote load control services; servicing the Lufthansa passenger aircraft fleet worldwide as well as a number of other leading carriers. In order to fuel our growth and expansion, we want you to join our dynamic and professional team.
Load Control Agent:
The main duty of a GLC agent is determining the centre of gravity of a plane upon departure and ensuring that this is within safe limits. In doing so a GLC agent is responsible for the processing of flights, this includes determination of weights upon which the flight plan is based, the drawing up of loading instructions to ground crew and the release of the final Load and Trim sheet, a statutory prerequisite of departure.
* Weight and balance calculation of Lufthansa flights and customer airline flights all over the world
* Checking the planned figures of passengers, bags, cargo and mail
* Doing the complete load planning
* Communication with the airport personnel
* Releasing the final load and trim sheet before departure
Please be advised that this position is not situated at the airport and does not require any physical activities.
* Secondary education (high school graduation)
* Both, German and English knowledge on a good communicative level
* Ability to think logically
* Keyboard proficiency / computer literacy
* Stress resistance, ability to multi-task, ability to work in a team
* Flexibility to work shifts
* We don‘t require any professional experience with this job.
* Availability to start in the middle of March.
You will be provided with a necessary knowledge during our trainings.
* Attractive package of airline employee benefits (discount on flight tickets for you, your family members and friends)
* Motivating and fair remuneration: individual salary increases based on performance
* Great opportunity of professional development in Brno as well as in the GLC Network
* Possibility of working at the other two locations (limited or unlimited transfer)
* Talent management program (project management, leadership courses etc)
* Contribution to team outings
* Contribution to meal vouchers, sport card
* Work in a friendly multinational team and dynamic organization
* Help with visa procedure and relocation to Brno
* Workplace in a centre of Brno city, Czech Republic
Fri, 01 Mar 2019 17:01:32 +0100
Global Load Control
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.