Are you interested in the luxury and travel industry? Would you like to use your enthusiasm for helping others? If you can see yourself putting this combination to work right in the vibrant city of Barcelona, take a look at this opportunity!
Our client is a big Asian company that has been in the market for more than 20 years, with an up and coming business plan in Barcelona. Their mission is to provide the best Customer Service and Sales Services to top international luxury and travelling companies. They are looking for new team members to start this adventure in their new Barcelona headquarters.
• Deal with customer queries promptly and efficiently, in accordance with company procedures
• Process all incoming contacts from customers and manage all requests, changes and cancellations as necessary
• Interact with a diverse customer base and access data on multiple platforms
• Clearly and concisely log and track detail of issues arising, ensuring to report recurring queries in order to minimize repeat callers
• Maintain an up-to-date level of product and procedure knowledge by being attentive to and acting upon information advised in e-mail update, team meetings, training and other briefings
• Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role
• Look at opportunities to make changes and improve the processes wherever possible
• Help maintain a good team and working environment by assisting fellow employees and participating constructively in team meetings
• Passion for Tourism and/or Luxury industry
• Excellent problem-solving abilities
• Empathetic and can communicate in a caring and friendly manner
• Strong time management skills and motivation to exceed expectations
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
• Comfortable working with computers and the ability to work with multiple systems and the ability to learn and adapt to new ones
• Strong team spirit with passion and drive to help users and deliver the best in customer service
- Permanent Contract
- Competitive base salary + a bonus structure
- Rotative shifts
- Modern and open offices located in Poble Nou
- Free breakfast on Mondays
- After-hour on Thursdays
- Ticket restaurants
- Gym allowance
- Health insurance
Thu, 31 Jan 2019 15:56:22 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.