Business Analysts support the operations they are aligned with by providing reporting, interpretation and data-based recommendations to business leaders. This position oversees the work of individual contributor business analysts and may act as an analyst for some projects themselves.
• Directly supervises the work individual contributor business analysts. Owns all talent acquisition, development and management activities to support the team’s success.
• May oversee a larger organization, with direct supervision for supervisor roles and indirect supervision of remainder
• Working directly with business stakeholders, designs complex reports using data from one or multiple systems to specifications. Delivers report in format to aid stakeholders, including executive staff, outside the functional area (powerpoint, PDF, etc).
• Reviews delivered reports for data accuracy. Works independently to resolve quality issues of complex scope directly with business stakeholders
• Uses business acumen to look beyond the data to generate recommendations for a wide variety of moderately complex problems to review directly with business stakeholders.
• Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences.
• Intimately understands system relationships and data flow. Uses industry best practices for data management
• May be responsible for data governance processes and quality in assigned area of responsibility
• Coaches junior level analysts in data governance, report design and analysis, and data presentation as well as in technical and organizational effectiveness
• 4+ years of relevant professional experience including minimum 2 years as team lead/supervisor
• Can synthesize complex data into themes, stories and recommendations
• Intermediate systems knowledge in assigned functional area. Working knowledge of how systems work together and functionality of systems upstream and downstream
• Microsoft Excel –advanced skills
• Can present data in a visually compelling format to help business stakeholders understand the issues, possibilities and recommendations
• Microsoft PowerPoint –advanced skills
• Presentation skills advanced required. Some formal training in public speaking / presentation skills preferred. Experience presenting to Director and above audiences
• Experience leading a team to successful business outcomes through strong talent and performance management practices. Formal management training preferred.
• Continuous training and development (courses in IT, networking, management etc.)
• Competitive salary and target driven bonuses
• Life & pension insurance contribution
• 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
• Contribution to lunches in our canteen
• Fitness program – Multisport cards
• FREE Language courses
• Cafeteria Portal
• Banking benefits
• Volunteering and Charity programs
• Fruit days
• Modern Offices
• A dynamic and multicultural working environment
• and many others…
Fri, 02 Mar 2018 14:28:25 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.