REED is presenting a great opportunity to experience a unique company culture which is vibrant, dynamic, fun and with a few dogs and swings around.
RTA is a part of the Workforce Management department which is responsible for making the workforce as productive as possible while improving the customer service.
- Leading the team responsible for the monitoring of incoming contacts from customers all around the World.
- Selection of new team members, their onboarding and training, shift planning etc.;
- Leading Team meetings and one-to-ones, reviewing KPIs;
- Building processes for RTA and reports for Operations and Vendor Management;
- Secure that RTA’s feedback to Ops management is reviewed and help to Data Analyst to build reports for CS.
Who are we looking for?
- You are proficient in Excel (there is an Excel test as the first part of the selection process).
- You have experience in Workforce Management.
- You are flexible and adapt to changes easily.
- You are familiar with any WFM tool as Verint, PureCloud or other.
- You understand the workflow within customer support.
Our client offers:
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonuses
- Free refreshments (tea, coffee, fruit)
- Meal allowance, company canteen
- Annual flight discounts
- Cafeteria Plan (points from the employer which you can exchange for a variety of benefits)
- Language classes
- In-house gym open 24/7, sauna and massage room, yoga classes and other activities
- Multisport card for free!
- Exciting team building events and parties
- Discounted VIP Medical Care option
- Growth opportunities
- Big, modern and bright offices with chill out zones with swings, bean bags and PlayStation
- Kids room for those who would like to bring their children
- Dog friendly environment (every day is “Bring your pet to work” day there)
- Up to 2 months of free accommodation for candidates from abroad
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: Mon – Fri, 9.00 – 17.00
Starting date: Immediately/negotiable
Recruitment process: Skype/In-house interviews
Thu, 31 Jan 2019 20:13:13 +0100
Reed Czech Republic
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.