Mandarin or Japanese speaking Quality Evaluation Analyst
Basic Salary £18.1K + Benefits
Kerr operating as an employment business working on behalf of our client, an international outsourcing company, is looking for a Mandarin or Japanese speaking Quality Evaluation Analyst to join their team in Exeter.
What you'll do:
- Analyse customer to client telephone calls and written communication
- Provide feedback to policies and appropriate procedures used to enable the Client to deliver outstanding customer service
- Provide accurate and actionable feedback in their service delivery and quality, according to the specifications
- Ensure the evaluations are completed in a timely manner
- Attend training to support your role and achieve required standards of competence
- Comply with all policies and procedures
- Support the Team Leader and carry out other general duties
Monday to Friday from 9am to 5:30pm
Closing Date: 8th April 2019
- We accept spontaneous applications via email – do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Kerr Recruitment are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
- Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Ideal candidate would have:
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Fluent in Mandarin OR Japanese is a must
- Be able to work within a high-pressure environment
- Be able to multi task
- Highly effective communication skills
Mon, 25 Feb 2019 15:57:29 +0100
Language/ English, Japanese, Mandarin
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.