Marketing and Events Coordinator
Sunbury on Thames
Up to £25K + benefits + bonus + travel allowance
Kerr operating as an employment business working on behalf of our client, an internationally IT company, is seeking to appoint a Marketing and Events Coordinator to join their team based in Sunbury On Thames to be responsible for organising events and publish and maintain marketing and sales material focusing on gaming.
What you'll do:
- Coordination of product launches in EMEA. Working with local marketing teams to plan, execute and communicate launches.
- Liaise with different team as necessary to ensure the suitability and readiness of launch materials.
- Monitor, measure and maintain different assets located on external and internal websites.
- Working alongside the marketing manager for events (international or country or local) planning, set-up and execution.
- Be responsible for the attendance of specific company's equipment to events and ensure the maintenance and proper utilisation.
- Attend events to ensure correct execution and resolve any issues. This could be international or country or local.
- Manage the products loans to partners when necessary.
- Project management and reports
- Provide feedback and event insights to team.
Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm
Closing Date: 29th March 2019
- We accept spontaneous applications via email – do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Kerr Recruitment are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
- Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Ideal candidate would have:
- Fluency in English is a must
- Fluent in another European language would be a plus
- Experience organising events ideally within Europe
- Comfortable with using standard PC applications
- Experience or understanding of the gaming industry
- Able to communicate with different stakeholders internally and externally
- Driven and diplomatic, structured and organized
- Pro-active, responsive, adaptable, and willing to take ownership with cultural sensitivity
Tue, 19 Feb 2019 16:46:58 +0100
Marketing and PR
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.