Client Relationship Manager – Marketing Project Manager
The Client Relationship Manager is responsible for assisting Gartner clients through all steps of the reprint and newsletter process including:
- Creation and management of production timelines
- Understand clients’ requirements and identifying suitable Gartner research
- Proofing client editorial content, partnering with our production team for layout submission, and ensuring a smooth delivery of the newsletter program.
- Monitor the global email Reprints mailbox as needed.
- Work with interdepartmental teams in addition to responding to internal inquiries regarding Custom Newsletters and Reprints
- Manage existing client relationships and participate in on-boarding new relationships
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree OR have a minimum 3 years’ experience in account/project management and are used to working with clients of all management levels
- Excellent planning, organisational, and communication skills and write effectively using various styles to address different needs and audiences.
- Enthusiastic team player with the ability to develop and maintain strong rapport with clients, you are also an effective decision maker who analyses information, prioritizes tasks, and provides sound recommendations.
- Independent, self-motivated, results-oriented, and dynamic and have the ability to work under tight deadlines and with geographically dispersed teams
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite of products and have Web searching experience using specific and non-specific search criteria
Mon, 07 Jan 2019 12:31:28 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.