Europe Language Jobs is a fast-growing job board that is looking to hire someone to help them with the international Marketing Department and assisting with different tasks.
We have a very dynamic team and is always open to new ideas and possibilities.
Europe Language Jobs currently provides service to candidates and companies throughout Europe, operating in 48 countries and over 33 languages.
For this position you will be responsible of the following tasks:
– Very active in social media channels for increase their candidates database
– Creating content for their 3 blogs
– Assisting marketing team with different tasks
– Bringing new ideas and possibilities that can help the company and attract new users
– Creating new blog posts for their main Europe Language Jobs blog
– Work on SEO content to improve blog posts
– Building collaborations to advertise their blog outside ELJ
– Research for new possibilities in the different countries
– Contact possible partners via email and phone
– Creating content for a Newsletter
– Native level of English
– You are a friendly and positive team player and willing to work in an international environment
– You are proactive, eager to learn and highly motivated
– You are results-driven
– You want to develop a career in business
– You have previous relevant experience in sales / account management (customer service, shop etc.), you are not afraid to pick up the phone and you are results-driven.
– You are passionate about online business and the recruitment industry
– You are able to identify customer needs and you have
– You have excellent listening and communication skills
– You are curious and able to multitask.
– International and friendly working environment
– Possibility to do a 6 months’ internship near the city center in Barcelona
– Working on a fast-growing company, possibility to incorporate to the commercial team after the internship
– Paid online course (of your choice) in cooperation with EUDE
– Salary: 500€/month.
– Working hours: from Monday to Friday 09:00 – 18:00 and 1 free afternoon per week
Wed, 13 Mar 2019 10:32:06 +0100
Europe Language Jobs
Internship / Apprenticeship
Marketing and PR
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.