If you’re a fluent German speaker with strong written communication skills, then this is your opportunity to join Enterprise Rent-A-Car: the largest mobility provider in the world.
Joining us as Marketing Executive in our European head office, you’ll use your outstanding German language skills to service our German Market. You’ll play a key role in the development, presentation and implementation of our employer brand in Germany.
This will include creating and translating our employer brand messaging for our careers website, social media channels as well as external partner websites. You’ll help evaluate our creative assets, create communications targeted to specific audiences and work with senior management and internal stakeholders.
Not only will you be creating and translating content, you’ll also be involved in putting it to good use. You’ll help manage the communities within the various social media platforms we use, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Xing and Glassdoor; you’ll be responsible for managing the content on our websites and you’ll also help activate and manage our advertising campaigns.
To do well in this exciting role, you’ll have a passion for writing, enjoy problem solving and be ready to contribute original and innovative ideas – all alongside outstanding German language skills, of course. A high level of attention to detail is important, too, as are excellent project management skills. If you have managed digital marketing campaigns in the past, even better.
We’re proud of our friendly, open culture and this position offers excellent visibility as well as considerable exposure to senior teams all across Europe. So, if this sounds like the perfect job for you, apply now.
- Translate content from English into German, localising according to local customs.
- Independently create original content.
- Manage content on careers site, social platforms and careers blog to make sure content is cross-shared and is accessible to consumer brand teams.
- Support all business lines with employment brand communications and materials.
- Careers website content: manage and update careers site content, both in long and short form, to keep information current and relevant.
- Support the local recruitment teams on the development and management of local website pages, localised information and event information on careers website.
- Social Media channels for employment:
- Responsible for creating and developing content, as well as managing the communities within the various social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Glassdoor – ensuring consistency with the brand voice for each social network.
- Develop content strategy & monitor trends
- Research and engage relevant influencers to increase organic community growth.
- Stay abreast of changing trends, and remain relevant and up-to-date in a quickly changing social media landscape.
- Must have fluent proficiency in both written and verbal German language.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Proof reading and editing skills desirable.
Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process.
Hours: 40 per week
Location: Egham, Surrey, TW20 9FB
How To Apply
We take great care in our recruitment process to find the ideal candidate. It’s not all about us, we want you to have the chance to find out what we’re all about.
To apply, simply press the button below.
The next step is our application form, which takes about 15 to 20 minutes to complete if you have a CV to hand. As well as telling us lots about you, it helps us identify the kind of competencies that we look for in our Marketing Executives. If your application is successful a member of our recruitment team will be in contact to arrange a competency-based telephone interview. Finally you will be invited to attend an interview with the hiring manager and you have the chance to meet the team.
Fri, 02 Mar 2018 17:17:11 +0000
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.