Living in the Czech Republic can be a fantastic experience. The unemployment rate in the Czech Republic is one of the lowest in the EU countries; now it´s the best chance to find a job and gain a professional experience and valuable life skills. Do the next step and move to Prague, a great historical city with international atmosphere!
Our client has a great opportunity available for fresh graduates and candidates seeking their first job experience.
Since language is so vital to this position, make sure to practice daily and maintain your skills.
The language aspect of this role involves written and oral multilingual skills, in order to assist with tasks from abroad and communicate with colleagues from all over the world. On top of that, the role will allow you to specialise and build your career in an international company with a prestigious brand name.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily communication with customers, suppliers or third parties
- Quality and process checking
- Logistics tracking to solve related tasks
- Invoice and payment tracking, expense reports, and other documents
- Cooperation with all team members
- Maintenance of internal procedures and databases
- Assisting with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Office tasks
- Fresh graduates seeking a role at international company
- Motivation to learn SAP and become advanced user of MS Excel
- Active user of English and second language
- Self-learner with high work ethic
- Pro-active person who enjoys challenges
- Flexible working hours
- Home office capabilities
- Language courses
- Contribution to health and accident insurance
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria access, Fruit and Refreshments
Wed, 13 Mar 2019 12:27:13 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.