We are now recruiting Service Desk Agents – 1stLine support to provide technical assistance to users via email or phone. Do you want to join a multicultural, dynamic and enthusiastic team of over 1300 colleagues from all over the world?
Job purpose: To provide a single point of contact for users, dealing with the management of both routine and non-routine Incidents, Problems and requests. Provision of 1st line support for incidents.
- Handle phone calls, emails and other portal interaction tools with agreed SLA
- Perform all duties in accordance to required quality
- Participate in knowledge capture processes
- Correct use of escalation to Service Desk Expert as per desk procedures
- Significant time spent dealing with customer on the phone
- Must be able to interface internally and externally
- Works as part of a team and contributes to team targets
- Expected to be flexible in covering shifts
- Typical career path will be to Service Desk Expert or ITIL Process Controller
Key education and experience:
- Proficiency in English and good command in one of these languages: French, Spanish, Italian, German
- Knowledge of various software and applications (minimum: Windows environment and MS Office package)
- Interpersonal skills crucial for working in a customer service center such as: excellent communication skills, readiness to work flexible hours, customer orientation, teamwork, sense of urgency, optimism and enthusiasm
§ Very competitive salary, bonuses and benefits package
§ Training, support and internal career progression plan
§ Excellent facilities centrally located near a wide range of public transports
Tue, 20 Feb 2018 18:54:24 +0000
Language/ Dutch, German, French, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.