Hello! Have we met before?
With some of the world’s biggest and most well-known brands as our clients, chances are, you’ve already interacted with Concentrix! Whether you’re buying a pair of jeans online, calling tech support about your new headphones or ordering a ride share we’re behind the scenes making the customer experience smoother. But we do more than just customer service! Concentrix helps clients with everything from consulting and technology services to analytics and insights.
Join a company where you can grow and develop in your career, where we are fanatical about our clients and staff as we become the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent.
We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated Quality Analyst in Luton to join our exciting OnStar project with General Motors.
Your day to day role:
- Monitor, evaluate and score Advisor performance against agreed standards and documents for management review. Calls can be in real time or recorded.
- Based on calls reviewed develop feedback for delivery by Team Leaders to help Advisors meet and exceed agreed standards.
- Based on calls reviewed develop feedback and coach Advisors to improve performance to meet and exceed agreed standards.
- Provide detailed recommendations on Advisors feasibility to perform at agreed standards.
- As a calibrated linguist, you will undertake initial language assessments as part of our recruitment process, to establish that candidates have at least the minimum acceptable level language capability appropriate for the OnStar service.
Have you got what we’re looking for?
- At least 2 years customer services and 12 months Contact Centre experience.
- Effective interpersonal and presentation skills, both orally and written. Able to produce concise business level reports in English.
- Have business level English + two other European languages from Italian, French, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, and Bulgarian.
- You will have the resilience and confidence and gravitas to discus, debate and influence Advisors, Managers, Team Leaders and the client.
- You must be able to adapt to a fast-changing environment and be able to work at pace and efficiently.
- Demonstrates an 'action focus' approach to complete tasks and projects and can thrive on working to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Exercises good judgement by making sound and well-informed decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, knowledge and experience.
- Numerate analytical skills, able to justify and back up proposals with facts
- Able use Word, PowerPoint and Excel to intermediate level.
- Experience of undertaking quality measurements; ideally in a Contact Centre environment.
- You will understand customer experience metrics such as CSAT or NPS.
- Able to blend in the technical and soft skills with QA methods and processes to support continuous improvement.
- Experience preferred but is not essential.
What can we offer you?
- A bright, modern, place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- We’re based in the heart of Luton, with excellent transport links.
- Look after your future with our company pension scheme.
- If you’re moving from abroad, you can benefit from our relocation package and support.
- Hard work and dedication is rewarded at our annual company awards ceremony.
- Develop your career in a global company of over 225,000 employees across more than 40 countries!
40 hours per week, rotational shifts (no night shifts). Flexibility may be required outside these hours at times.
If you are relocating we’ll help with travel costs, accommodation on arrival and salary advances to help get you settled.
Luton is in an unrivalled position within the South East of England. Only 30 miles north of London it has easy access to most major cities in the UK owing to its excellent road, air and rail links. Surrounded by the Chilterns, an area of outstanding natural beauty, Luton offers the best of both worlds – a modern town with excellent business opportunities and accommodation with superb countryside on its doorstep, making it a great place to live and work.
Home to more than 215,000 people, Luton has many natural open spaces including seven landscaped parks and recreational areas. There are excellent connections however you choose to travel with excellent road, rail and bus connections. London is just 22 minutes away by train, and London Luton Airport flies to over 100 destinations in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Wed, 09 Jan 2019 12:02:42 +0100
Language/ French, Italian, Bulgarian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.