The leading company is now hiring Dutch speakers for an excellent position in Essen, Germany.
Why apply for this position? It is an excellent fast track to develop your career from scratch. You will have serious and interesting task from the first day and work with an amazing team.
Why choose this company? The company is one of the leaders of its industry and invests a lot in its employers, giving them opportunities to grow.
Why move to Essen? Essen is a vibrant a city, old and new at the same time. The city has become “European Green Capital 2017” as the firs city of the mining industry, that won the award. Everyone can find something for himself: fascinating history, marvelous food, beautiful river side…
Role: Dutch speaker BACK OFFICE employees (m/f) with a knowledge of English
Overview of tasks:
- Online content management and quality assurance;
- Review user requests and reported contents according to guidelines;
- Research and solve challenges related to account usage;
We are looking for:
- Fluent Dutch in spoken and written;
- Very good English skills;
- Affinity with online media and social networks;
- Strengths in efficiency, accuracy and empathy;
- Cultural awareness for political and social situations;
- Goal-oriented work approach and flexibility;
- Excellent communication skills;
We will offer:
- Attractive remuneration and bonus opportunities;
- Advancement opportunities in our internationally active company;
- Working independently and responsibly as part of a dynamic team, with flat; hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture;
- Challenging and varied back office functions;
- Great office with modern workspaces;
- Location is very easily accessible by public transport.
This position is not for you but you know someone who could be interested? Why not refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!
Thu, 01 Mar 2018 13:46:28 +0000
24.000 € – 30.000 € gross / year
Language/ Dutch, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.