Spin Master is looking for strong sales professionals with entrepreneurial skills.
The successful candidate will become part of a German sales and marketing team with the goal to develop and grow a long term business to generate sustainable revenue and profit streams for Spin Master within the region.
Responsibility for key accounts including budget management, sales forecasting, relationship development and the implementation of detailed account plans in order to drive growth, profitability and shelf presence in line with the company goals.
5+ years experience in managing National Accounts, ideally from the toy industry but FMCG back ground is very relevant. In addition candidates with a retail buying background will also be welcomed.
Experience of working in an International orientated company is desired.
Specific Responsibilities :
- Gain a thorough understanding of the customers business objectives, KPI’s and retail marketing strategy by gaining multi-level and cross functional contacts within each customer.
- Develop innovative sales and marketing led account plans that will maximize Spin Master’s revenue streams and shelf space within each key account.
- Achievement of revenue and profit budgets through strategic business planning including, delivery of volume, revenue and margin.
- Be capable in negotiating the trade terms at a senior level and to manage the sales budget with each key account.
- Accurate forecast management and working closely with the customer and planning team to ensure stock is delivered to accounts as required.
- Be flexible to work in a relative small team and having strategic and professional skills to grow the business by executing a solution driven mentality.
- Actively work together with the Marketing team by translating the customer requirements into effective trade marketing plans that achieve Spin Master’s goals and then delivering these to the trade.
- Work closely with customers to gain joint agreements on objectives for sales growth and how best to plan and deliver these.
- Negotiate at senior level to ensure Spin Master maximizes the advantage of long term supply agreements and optimizes all elements of the marketing mix
- Maintain and further develop the strong commercial and personal relationships between SPIN MASTER and your account base to ensure SPIN MASTER becomes a preferred supplier
Required Skill Set :
- Customer driven approach and a “go-getter” attitude
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Self motivated, action oriented and results driven individual
- Strong understanding of business goals and their market with the desire to learn more
- Ability to build and maintain relationships, both externally and internally
- Proficiency in MS Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), SAP, Salesforce an asset
- Demonstrated organization, planning and communication skills
- Goal oriented to achieve targets through self-motivation, persistence & determination
- Ability to create and maintain business presentations, Excel files, read POS reports
- Able to travel
- Fluent German and English language
Required Qualifications & Experience :
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar role in the CPG or Toy/Games industry preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related area
- Demonstrated success managing a business portfolio with a national retailer
- Retail Experience either at store level or retail planning experience and asset
Wed, 13 Mar 2019 16:14:18 +0100
Sales & Marketing
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.