Recognising a significant market opportunity Origina has created a mould-breaking business that delivers a vastly improved customer-centric IBM software support service, using many of the same independent technical resources that IBM® currently does, but at a significantly reduced cost.
· Origina has extensive internal technical expertise and by harnessing the power of the collective support ecosystem it has evolved from its origins as an IBM® Business Partner to become the only credible alternative independent provider of software maintenance for IBM® software products.
· Headquartered in Dublin with locations throughout the world Origina delivers value-based and cost effective services to a wide spectrum of international customers.
This is a very exciting opportunity for an experienced international software license and/or service sales executive to work with the world’s thought leading and fastest growing provider of third party software maintenance. Origina’s meteoric rise in the third party software maintenance market has been recognised by some of the leading analysts including Gartner and Forrester. Numerous tier 1 enterprises have made the switch to Origina including Orange, Toyota Motor Europe, Pfizer, Banque de France and AXA.
Reporting to the Director of Business Development of Origina the National Account Manager is responsible for direct, and predominantly remote based selling, to the Origina target customer base in the French market. France represents a market where Origina are having significant traction and which comprises of several thousand mid-tier and enterprise IBM users, making the French market a key go to market for Origina.
In managing prospect and client relationships, the position will be responsible for driving a significant portion of the company’s overall revenue in Europe and to ensuring Origina takes advantage of the near term opportunity that presents itself, maximising near to medium term revenue while delivering significant customer value.
Due to the typical corporate structure of the organisations that we are working with the role will necessitate that the candidate has significant experience of complex sales management, networking in enterprise organisations and enterprise selling skills within national accounts.
This position will work out of the Origina Dublin, Ireland office, will be predominantly office based but will require travel to the target market from time to time in order to successfully manage the relationships across multiple departments and stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have past experience of working in an enterprise technology sales environment and should have specific experience of selling into the French software and service market. As IBM users are across many industry types the sales executive will need to be able to manage sales activities across multiple market sectors.
While not a necessity for the role, past experience of selling IBM software and / or IBM software support and subscription will be an advantage.
- Acting as the primary Origina contact for the French market
- Building, growing, and expanding prospective client relationships at all levels and across various functional areas of the organization (administration, IT, clinical, financial, etc. including C-Suite) while achieving overall client satisfaction
- Conducting business reviews for clients and driving further adoption of Origina’s third party software maintenance
- Developing strategic account plans, identifying organizational goals, and providing guidance to clients to achieve successful outcomes
- Liaising with internal departments, including License Intelligence, Customer Support, Operations and Finance to ensure clients needs are being satisfactorily addressed
- Establishing new relationships and growing existing ones to constantly find sales opportunities for the Origina.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales and business development experience
- Experience in the software and service industry
- A proven track record of successful sales and ability to demonstrate same
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional relationship builder that leads with integrity
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Third level education required
This is a very exciting and challenging role in a rapidly growing and revolutionary market.
Origina offers suitable candidates a fantastic opportunity to market and sell a valuable and customer centric offering into a large target market, providing significant opportunity for financial reward and internal career development while working in a global company with a strong vision of the future state of the software maintenance market.
Mon, 07 Jan 2019 14:08:40 +0100
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.